Monday 28 April 2008

Tagging #2

OK, so I'm playing now...according to my rules! (Well, you didn't really expect me to conform that much, did you?)

AnneDroid's challenge:

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

1 - I was born in Australia
2 - I've always had a Scottish accent
3 - I have brown eyes
4 - I once had to stand and watch as a mechanic almost drove my car into Crail harbour (while my so-called friends - including the Fish Wife - were laughing their heads off!)
5 - I can juggle - with 3 balls and only 1 trick - but it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks
6 - I have a degree in theology
7 - I'm happy with my life (but still endlessly restless)

And just for the sake of completeness - HGF's final question "What was I doing 10 years ago?"

Actually very similar to what I'm doing now.

Married to the Fish Wife (for almost 10 years at that time)
Playing with Dolly D - when that was still considered acceptable (by her!)
Doing the same job
Preparing nurture group studies
Living in the same house
Trying to conquer our garden

One significant difference - I was getting ill more often then, until I changed a few things in my life to sort that out. But more of that another time... or maybe in another place?

No comments: