Wednesday 22 August 2007

Again, again, again ...

I've just walked home from a meeting at church - about 20 minutes at the end of a beautiful August day. As I was walking I was thinking about the visit from our link missionary friends last weekend. More particularly I was thinking about their three-year old son.

My memory isn't too great, so I've forgotten what it's like to have a 3-year old around. On Sunday, I was taking some photos, and he didn't like it much - until he realised that with a digital camera you can see the results instantly. After that it was a game - take photo, run to see image on camera screen, take photo, run ... eventually he was on the move before I'd pressed the button ... Endless amusement without any sign of fatigue - and I enjoyed playing with my new toy as well.

Ah, the innocence of youth (or toddlerhood).

No comments: